Borja Segarra Muñoz, Orthopaedic surgeon and traumatologist, with DNI 21008649N, is responsible for the processing of the data provided by users of his website.
The personal data provided through this website will be processed by the employees of Borja Segarra Muñoz (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), whose contact details are as follows:
• Registered office: Calle Los Helechos 24-2, 35509 Arrecife, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, España.
• E-mail address: email@example.com.
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes: answering various queries and sending commercial information about the activities and services offered by Borja Segarra Muñoz.
• Sending commercial communications by any means. Through these communications, users will be informed about the different services offered by THE COMPANY, as well as the events organised by the same.
• Respond to user requests for information.
• Process registrations for events and activities in which users wish to participate. In this case, the images or videos taken of the participants in particular during the development of the same may be published on the website of the entity, on its social networks, in corporate magazines, notice boards and any other similar media owned by the company, in order to promote such activities or events.
The data will be processed on the legal basis of the consent of the person providing the data. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time, but this shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing operations previously carried out. Providing the data is voluntary, but if you do not do so, the data will not be processed for the purposes indicated.
In this case, the data will be processed on the basis of the legal-contractual relationship between the parties. The provision of the data for this purpose is compulsory, otherwise it will not be possible to process the reservations and provide the corresponding services.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to reply to your request, application, enquiry or complaint and to close it definitively, unless the interested party objects at the following address
firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequently, they will be kept as a record of communications, unless the user requests their deletion, at the e-mail address indicated above. Likewise, in the event that the user registers for an event, the data may be kept for the duration of the event, activity or provision of services requested, and even afterwards, in order to respond to possible legal liabilities arising as a result of the service provided or the event or activity carried out. In the event that the data are processed to send commercial communications or the use of the image has been authorised as indicated in point 3, these data may be stored indefinitely for the indicated purpose, unless the user has not given his consent or has subsequently objected.
The user accepts the processing and inclusion of data collected while browsing the website, or provided by filling in any form as indicated above.
If third party data is provided through this website, whoever does so assumes responsibility for having obtained prior consent, informing them of all the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Likewise, THE COMPANY informs that through its social networks it will publish events, promotions or any other type of advertising information about the services it offers, the user accepting to be the recipient of said information by the mere fact of becoming a “friend” or “follower” of THE COMPANY on the social networks. If the User does not wish to receive this information on their social network profiles, they should stop following THE COMPANY on these social networks.
THE COMPANY guarantees the confidentiality and security of your personal data, having implemented the necessary technical and organisational policies and measures for the processing of personal data, as established in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These measures and policies prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or use of your personal data.
The responsibility for the veracity of the data entered both on the website and on the social networks used by the same, is the sole responsibility of the user, who is responsible for providing true, accurate, complete and updated data, being liable otherwise for providing inaccurate data.
In the event that data of third parties have been provided, it is the responsibility of the person providing the data to inform them of all the provisions of this clause and, specifically, of the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation and to have obtained their prior consent to do so. The rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, portability and opposition may be exercised in writing, attaching a copy of the ID card, addressed to the e-mail address indicated above. In the event of any breach of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
However, these means only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which the user accesses the site is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. Under no circumstances will data on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the logged-in user be obtained.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be first-party or third-party cookies. Own cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the web editor itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In addition, cookies can be session or persistent cookies. The former are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that keeps data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own cookies, the purpose of which is to identify the user and remember browsing preferences, such as the language in which the website is to be displayed.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
• Analysis cookies: These cookies, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and examine their browsing, thus enabling us to measure and statistically analyse the use made by users. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the content of the website and to provide a better service through it.
The applications used by these third parties are the following:
• For advertising Cookies, Double Click, Double Click Ad Exchange-Buyer y Google Dynamic Remarketing, belonging to Google (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es).
– For analytics cookies, Google Analytics, belonging to Google. (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
In addition, these companies may use the data they collect to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can click on the link provided in each case for more information on these applications.
How can I manage cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. Information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, can be found in the links below:
• Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of a cookie may prevent or hinder browsing or the provision of the services offered on this website.
DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?
YES, I HAVE INSURANCE
Yes, I have insurance
Or through HOSPITEN´S APP